Best place to order kits, and accessories - TFTestkits.net!

Speedo

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2011
TFTestkits.net is the best site to order from - I placed an order on a Wednesday night, 7pm. Noticed on the site that USPS is recommended to be faster. I checked the mail on Saturday morning and my order had arrived. I was expecting between Monday and Wednesday since I know USPS can be tricky to calculate shipping time.

Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with the site!

Re: Best place to order kits, and accessories - TFTestkits.n

Yes, they are very fast. Customer service is top-notch too. Enjoy your kit!

It's difficult to respond without posting a "commercial", but Meg is superb at making sure each order gets out the same day and via the correct shipper.

Obviously, it helps to be as small as we are but I have never been around anyone like her when it comes to taking the extra time and effort to make sure our orders are handled quickly and efficiently.

So, from Meg (sort of), "Thanks, Speedo!" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dave is top notch for sure. Great customer service! :goodjob:

Do not buy one of those Speed stir things he sells. You will find yourself wanting to test your levels all the time and buying more reagents from him. :p

Really, the Speedstir makes it so much easier to test your pool levels.

They are spot on. I ordered my kit and chose two day delivery. They then reached out to me and said it was two days by ground and I could save money. So they refunded the difference. Great customer service! Top notch all around.

Consistent quality service!!

This is nuts, I placed an order before bed last night and by the time I checked my email this morning I had a shipped notification. :shock:
(note: I'm not really shocked, because this is the level of service I always receive)

I don't know how they do it, but USPS seems to process their packages faster than any I've ordered.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.