What's your current pool temp?

Heated ours from 75 to 82 on the 6th and it has maintained 77-80 even with the 5" of rain we have had this week.
FC has been fine due to the SWG (yes it seems fine Sean). Ph in check. Have'nt bothered even checking CH, TA , CYA or salt as I know they are off and need adjusted. Maybe the rain will end soon. It's supposed to be a nice weekend.

Donnie

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We just have the cheapie therm that came with our kit for the pool. (The Baquacil kit-that I never used!- ,LOL)
Anyway, looks to be around 80ish. And I've been complaining it's too cold. :wink: Although I have noticed it is starting to stay noticeably warmer since filling it 2-1/2 weeks ago.
I'm going to have to go get some kind of digital therm or something so I can tell what the actual exact temp is.
(I do know the last several days it has been just *perfect* from about 12:00-6:00......surprised at how much it can cool overnight though!)
Plus, we've had verrry mild temps for this time of year here so far. (Southeast coast of Virginia)

new2pools said:
Oh and ... does everyone here live in Texas???? :lol: there's soooo many of you! :eek:

Not everyone, but we do seem to be well represented!

Finally my water is staying above 80. . . I've found about 83-85 to be pret' near perfect. Got the temp up to 87 once and it seemed just a little too warm. Around 83 or so it's cool enough to be refreshing without being chilly.

Today I decided not to bother running the solar; the water this morning was about 83. Ahhhh. . .

Mosquitoes are a serious problem tho. . . I need to look into that misting system!!

Jules

Between the cold rain dumping 9" into my pool in the last 2 weeks, a cold snap two nights in a row and our solar panels either not getting any sun, then having a leak issue so not running water through them - we had been down to 68/70deg as of Saturday afternoon. We finally got the panels going good again yesterday about noon AND got some sun!!! YAY!!!!! The pool was up to 76deg by 4pm and it was 86deg out there in the sun yesterday. It looks to be warm today so I am hoping to see the 80s in our pool very soon. My 14yr old swam a lot this weekend Brrr and I DID jump in for about 5mins but a bit too chilly for me yet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.