Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: outdoor shower

1. Back To Top    #1

outdoor shower

about to have 20-30 pre-teen coming for a pool party. My wife requested I get a outdoor shower going to relieve after pool showering congestion.

Ordered a stainless shower panel from ebay and got some copper pipes and sharkbite connection fittings. 1 day of work.
    Price of the parts
    shower panel $200
    pipes and sharkbite fittings $250
    Stone $30

Sharkbites are awesome, snap fit, no soldering and they swivel and NO LEAKS!!! also they can be undone with a release tool. cost 3x as much as normal copper fitting but it is way prettier.

14000K gal 400sq ft w 6x8 spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS3050, Pentair cart filter, Pentair Master Temp, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Easy Touch 8, wireless control. 3x intellibrite LED light. Pentair Kreepy Krauley Sand Shark. Solar Panel Plumbing. 2 x 24 inch arc sheer 24" spa spill way.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: outdoor shower

Looks great. Where does it drain? Did you have a convenient access to your water supply for hot an cold? What are you going to do to insulate the pipes, or did you put a shut off in for winter temps?
    IG 23K Gal, Quad DE 80, PebbleSheen, Intelliflo VS+SVRS, MT 400 NG, Stenner Pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks.

It drain on the floor drain. happen to have one in close proximity.
    Its about a 12 ft run of copper on each hot and cold. Kitchen is in the other side of that wall. dont plan on insulating it. want to keep it pretty. I even clear coat the copper to keep its color. plus It doesnt get that cold in so cal that I need to worry about pipe freeze.
    14000K gal 400sq ft w 6x8 spa, Pentair Intelliflo VS3050, Pentair cart filter, Pentair Master Temp, Pentair Intellichlor IC40, Pentair Easy Touch 8, wireless control. 3x intellibrite LED light. Pentair Kreepy Krauley Sand Shark. Solar Panel Plumbing. 2 x 24 inch arc sheer 24" spa spill way.

4. Back To Top    #4

Cool! Well it looks great. Nice work.
    IG 23K Gal, Quad DE 80, PebbleSheen, Intelliflo VS+SVRS, MT 400 NG, Stenner Pump