Cell Temp Vs Pool Temp Vs Thermometer Temp

Oct 15, 2010
I noticed today that that the thermometer in my pool has a reading of 90 degrees but when I check my system display, it says 74 degrees and the cell temp 87. Why such a disparity. Could my pool sensor be damaged and or out of sync somehow? I would think that between the cell temp and the pool thermometer in the water by my ladder, the pool temp should read something in that range.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Okay, just noticed that the heater wasn't set for use with the remote. Not sure how that happened since it was previously vie changed it so that the remote is connected with the heater but seems I now need to recalibrate or resync the temperatures because heater is showing 86 and remote 75. Any idea how to resolve this?

I've tried calling Hayward and they won't return my call. So.... Can anyone here provide any guidance why my Aqualogic control panel is showing a way different pool temperature than that of the heater. All equipment is brand new and as of a few days ago, it stopped working/syncing properly.

Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.