Hi from Holland

After spending hours and hours reading on this site, I thought I could introduce myself :)

I'm Siska (34 years) and live in the north of the Netherlands, Europe. Only saw 1 UK member, the rest of you seems to be US-citizens.
I would like to apologize for any language-mistakes beforehand.. I do the best I can, but I scarcely write English and it's been quite a while since I had English lessons in school... Even reading this forum can be quite challenging, since there are so many words I don't know or am not sure how to translate. I quess I'll learn loads ;)

Since 3 months we own a Sunspa Monaco. Had to re-do the entire garden (well, it's just 50 m2, so a pool was no option), but it was well woth it. Water chem-regulating was a bit more complicated then the salesman promised and that's how I found this site. The information I needed and got from here: I'm spending waaaaay to much time in the tub for putting in 1 cup of Aquafinesse a week ;) So I bought new filters (oops, they're not cheap) and a waterwand and started over again. Now I seem to get the hang of it. A six-day cycle still not always good enough, so depending on how many hours and how many people are in there, I go for 5 or 6 days between maintance. I put in a cup of Aquafinesse and change the filter. Rinse the dirty one with the waterwand, which restores the colour of the filter from yellow/brown to white again. Yesterday for the first time I used a filtercleaner tablet, which I put with the filter and hot water in my new filtercleaner canister. Rinsed it again with the waterwand afterwards and left it to dry. I'm not sure how much it did, but I guess it won't hurt.
Everyday I check the chloor-tablet. If it's almost gone, I put in a new one.

Well, I've been practising my English writing skills long enough. If you have questions, please feel free and thanks for all the effort you all have put in this site!

Thanks guys for the warm welcome :)
It would be great if my English teacher could hear the comment: "sounds a bit British". She was always nagging about my American accent...
I think we have to learn other languages, who else would speak Dutch?

I've been trying to upload a picture of the sunspa as an avatar, but it seems I need a bit more practice. Well, as I said: this forum will teach me loads of things :)