We just when through shocking our pool for several days because of high CC levels. We past the over night test Thursday night and I checked it again last night just to be sure and we still passed.
We ordered a new solar cover this year and it is still wrapped up. I didn't want to put it on the pool when there was still a possibility of algae. Is it safe to put on now or should I wait until the FC drifts lower? Here are our numbers: