Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: EcoJet Pro from Aquajet

1. Back To Top    #1

EcoJet Pro from Aquajet

We bought the EcoJet Pro from Aquajet and it was a $1K total loss in my opinion. The filter is accordion style so getting all the debris out of those is painful and tedious. The cleaner seems to go for maybe 5-10 minutes and then gets stuck on the pool walls and just sits there.

What's worse is when I called Aquajet to try and get help or a refund, there was no answer at the numbers I tried from their website except for the repair shop - which is a different company. I couldn't even leave a message. The phone numbers are to people but there's no voice mail option - just the message stating that the person I was trying to reach wasn't available.

It was very frustrating.

2. Back To Top    #2

New Jersey

Re: EcoJet Pro from Aquajet

Wow, I was going to buy that model but i was real expensive. Settled for a Jet max junior. Did you follow the directions?. Is your pool full of algae which will fill up the filter rather quickly.
    33,000 Vinyl Liner IG Pool, Hayward Sand Filter,Hayward Superflo Pump,Auto Pilot Dig 220 w/RC-52 cell, Polaris 9300xi cleaner. 4 wheel Pressure PoolCleaner.