LifeTime Supporter
Jun 1, 2011
Northern Maryland (near Delaware)
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
As a Kid had a pool first 18 years of life, now after a 20++++ Year Break I got a 15x30 above ground resin with beaded liner installed last July. I am near the MD/DE border and had an install I am not happy with, but it made it through the winter even though my cover 'melted' from I think a reflection off of a window. Got a good Pool Store nearby that set me straight last year and got my new pool balanced. I am thinking of Trying BBB if I get Brave. We have had some 90+ weather the last few days and my water hit 92 at one point. Pool going strong though and Crystal clear on Chlorine. I have found this forum very valuable and now you have me questioning myself. I think my pump/filter combo is mismatched and am waiting on my Lamotte ColorQ Tester. I read the opinions but I struggle to tell purple from red from violet. My short stay on this group got me some valuable info and I was going to chime in on a few posts but I am afraid of getting blasted like I did before on a different Bulletin Board non-pool related for offering my experience. I think the moderators do a great job because I have seen none of that so far.