Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello From North Eastern MD

1. Back To Top    #1

Northern Maryland (near Delaware)

Hello From North Eastern MD

As a Kid had a pool first 18 years of life, now after a 20++++ Year Break I got a 15x30 above ground resin with beaded liner installed last July. I am near the MD/DE border and had an install I am not happy with, but it made it through the winter even though my cover 'melted' from I think a reflection off of a window. Got a good Pool Store nearby that set me straight last year and got my new pool balanced. I am thinking of Trying BBB if I get Brave. We have had some 90+ weather the last few days and my water hit 92 at one point. Pool going strong though and Crystal clear on Chlorine. I have found this forum very valuable and now you have me questioning myself. I think my pump/filter combo is mismatched and am waiting on my Lamotte ColorQ Tester. I read the opinions but I struggle to tell purple from red from violet. My short stay on this group got me some valuable info and I was going to chime in on a few posts but I am afraid of getting blasted like I did before on a different Bulletin Board non-pool related for offering my experience. I think the moderators do a great job because I have seen none of that so far.
    15'X30'X52" AGP AquaSports Grande Buttress Free (10,620 Gallons), Hayward Dreamline S190 W Zeobrite, 1.5 HP Hayward PowerFlo LX, AquaLuminator Light+ fountain attachment, Pool Rover, Tf-100 test kit, Speed Stir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello From North Eastern MD

Jump right in... the folks here are great! We've all had our own experiences, some more lengthy than others, but our ultimate goal is to help each other.

Oh.. and welcome!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.