I clearly MUST be doing something wrong, but here are my calculations AND test results to back it up.
Sundance Altamar spa: approx. fill volume is 385 gallons (total capacity of 455) per manual and everything I've read so far. All numbers are based on 385 gallons.
Based on that, 2.9 oz. of Dichlor SHOULD raise my CYA to 28 ppm (per The Pool Calculator). I added that much dichlor over about 4 days, with the last application of 1/2 ounce on 5/24. Since then I've used just normal 6% bleach per BBB method. Everything else is in spec. I just tested my CYA today (using TF-100) and my CYA barely registers...so it's less than 20. Meaning, the black dot is still visible even with the tube completely full (slightly obscured, but still visible).
Further, I added 4.6 ounces of Calcium Chloride (Leisure Time liquid Calcium Booster), which should have raised my CH level from fresh fill CH of 50 to desired CH of 150. I tested CH today as well and CH is at just 80.
So, please tell me where I have gone wrong so far.