Confirmed - I have a leak

Oct 15, 2010
I have a vinyl liner pool, brand new, and after conducting a few bucket tests, I can confirm there's definitely a leak. I'm losing close to an inch of water every 24-36 hours. I had all the screws for the stairs, returns and skimmer checked and they are all tight. Theskimmer plug is also tight.

I haven't seen or felt any buldges in my liner that would indicate water behind the liner. I have a leak specialty company coming out soon to pinpoint the problem but thought I would throw it by you guys here for any feedback.

Thanks

My pool contractor is bringing a leak detection company on Monday. I was just curious what others thought it might be since there doesn't seem to be any water leaking at the pool equipment or behind the liner in the pool.

dmanb2b said:
Sorry to hear :( IMO, your builder should have the leak detection company coming out to assist, if this is a new pool :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.