Intex 24'x52" question on legs and pool side

Mar 18, 2011
Macomb, IL
We've compacted the ground and now we have no tiller bump! Thanks for the advice! We are planning on setting the pool up this weekend and I've spent the week researching everything about it. In looking at different pictures, I've got a question. Once we set all the legs in place and start smoothing the liner, will the liner actually touch the legs? I'm picturing someone in the pool moving the liner into place, but how close to the legs does the liner actually get? I'm assuming once we get the liner close we can fine tune. Any suggestions on making this part go smoothly so we end up with the wrinkles gone? When did you start adding water?

Also, any suggestion on what to edge the pool area with that isn't as involved (although gorgeous!) as Marks' deck. We've got dirt and then grass. Last years easy set had about 2 foot of tarp edging the pool. I didn't care for the look and am wanting to dress up the pool area.

Well, I guess you know what my recommendation is....Build a Deck!!! Just kidding. Thank you for the comment. Here is a pic of what I did last year to my smaller pool.

pool4.jpg

:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.