Greetings and thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I've heard so many different things from builders about what the best options are for my planned pool/spa. The two finalists are reputable companies here in Henderson, NV just outside of Vegas. Neither have probs with the BBB. I'd like responses only from pool owners and nothing from builders or vendors please.
1) One builder suggests an Ozone purification system for a discounted price of $1295 (down from $1995) and says it will easily make up for the added cost by reducing the cost of how much chlorine I'll need. Does anyone have real experience with this and if so what have you learned?
2) I'm leaning towards adding the in-floor cleaning system for $3450, especially b/c it will keep the spa clean without needing to vacuum. Pros and cons other than cost?
3) I could get a Smartbrite surface or pay an additional $1295 for "Gemstone Pebble Beach". Water color is very important to me aesthetically. Any ideas?
4) Does anyone have any experience with the "Jazz Light" interior pool lighting product?
5) Finally, by using some of these product names, I've given away that "Blue Haven Pools" is one of the finalists. Can anyone tell me any firsthand experience either they or someone they trust has has with this builder?
Here's some screen shots of design. Suggestions on improvements are welcome. Thanks again!