Quick Question

cherylandco

LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2009
OK - I'm battling the pool this spring! lol

I shocked last night - I want to keep it at shock level so I don't have to start over again. Here are my numbers right now..

FC 19
CC .5 (or less - barely I mean BARELY turned pink again)
TC 19.5
ph 7.5
TA 70
CYA 45-50

If I want to make SURE the pool stays at shock level all day (since I'll be at work), should I add another gallon of bleach to be sure (Its hot and sunny today!), or not? According to the pool calculator, shock level is 16, assuming I punched in everything correctly.

Thanks!!!

It would be nice if you kept all of your questions in one place. What you have been doing recenttly often affects the answers to your question and it is hard to figure that out when you keep starting new topics.

Feel free to go up to mustard algae shock level, but I wouldn't go above that.

JasonLion said:
It would be nice if you kept all of your questions in one place. What you have been doing recenttly often affects the answers to your question and it is hard to figure that out when you keep starting new topics.

Feel free to go up to mustard algae shock level, but I wouldn't go above that.

:hammer: Sorry - I see posts from the mods sometimes about not diverting from original topics or in the wrong forums. Didn't want to get called on that, so started a new one!! :whip: :oops: :lol:

Hopefully I'll get this pool up and running to TFP standards (which are now my standards after using it for 3 seasons!! :-D ) and I can quit asking all these dumb questions! :oops:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.