Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: First year using BBB

1. Back To Top    #1

First year using BBB

Last year I had Eco-smart. Now I'm on the BBB. This is my second year owning a pool, so I'm still learning. It was my good fortune to find out that one of the speacial contrbuters on this forum moved one town over from me. He was very glad to come over and help me get my pool going. He fixed somethings and explaned frst hand how to do the BBB method. Ted "waste" was a very big help and saved me alot of money. If I had the pool store come over and do what he did, the bill would have been much higher. Something for others to keep in mind if you live in a 50 mile radius of him here in southern maine. Or live within a 50 mile radius of any other person in the know, on this forum. Thankyou Ted! Now I need everyone else's help on this forum to take it from here. Filix.
    18k IG 16'x32' vinyl liner Haywood S-200 high rate sand filter pump Haywood Encl.3 1hp A.O.Smith Corp

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: First year using BBB

Buy that man a beer!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

Ted rocks
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

4. Back To Top    #4

Coastalish 'down easter'

Quote Originally Posted by woodyp
    Buy that man a beer!
    He did, and many more

Filix, thank you! for the endorsement and it was my pleasure to meet you and help you with your pool!!
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)