Upgrading Pump on Aqualogic system

Mark and Jason, correct me if I'm wrong but only difference between the Intelliflo VS & VF is the VF is dialed down in GPM with the onboard software to do that. They BOTH have the same pump, motor, and control software and timer features. Jason the automation for the pump will come off the pump panel(timer, and speed control). The rest of the automation for the pool still will be run out of the Aqua Logic system.

Correct, the 3050 is going away.

I know you can change the pump speed using the pump timer. What you can't do is change the pump speed in response to a change made on the AquaLogic. If you have a pool cleaner, or heater, or waterfall, or spa, or anything along those lines, the AquaLogic can't tell the IntelliFlo to change speeds when you turn on the waterfall (or whatever).

Right. Jason I just have to coordinate my polaris timer with the Intelliflo timer. So if I set the pump timer to turn on at 7:30 at 3000rpm and then I set the aqualogic timer to turn the vac on at 8:00 I should be good. I don't have any other automation other than the vac. Waterfall and lights are are manual. Once I get the pump settings where I want them I can adjust the Aqualogic to match high rpm on the pump for vacing. Make sense?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.