Haywards Tech support

maxepr1

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 21, 2011
DFW
Just wasted 30 minutes of my life I won't get back! Called Hayward Tech support about some info. on and new pump (2 speed or variable). After being on hold for 25 minutes I got the tech rep. and the minute I said I'm trying to hook up a Pentair pump to my Hayward system she said "We don't support Pentair" and hung up on me! Real nice HAYWARD! Oh, by the way my last HAYWARD product I will own!

maxepr1 said:
Just wasted 30 minutes of my life I won't get back! Called Hayward Tech support about some info. on and new pump (2 speed or variable). After being on hold for 25 minutes I got the tech rep. and the minute I said I'm trying to hook up a Pentair pump to my Hayward system she said "We don't support Pentair" and hung up on me! Real nice HAYWARD! Oh, by the way my last HAYWARD product I will own!

GO CUBS... :goodjob: I would wait around here for an answer...the people here are much better than tech support.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.