Hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, if not I am sorry. I am having a problem with my pool. I bought one from Walmart. It is the 15' x 48" pool. Before I added any chemicals to my pool I added Poolife Pool Maintenance to it and let it run for 24 with the pump going. I then adjusted the ph and alkilinity. Then I shocked it and added chlorine tabs. I shocked it last night because I wasn't getting a chlorine reading (about 3 days after the 1st shock). Now this morning it turned green. I know it isn't algae. I have well water and was told that mixing too much chlorine with my type of water could turn the water green. I know I added too much shock. The pool maintenance store is a 2 hour trip away. The only store I have that sells pool items around me is Walmart. Is there anything I can get there that would get rid of the green color to my pool? Thanks.