Jacksonville, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
We really enjoy every aspect of our pool. Day time enjoyment is equally appreciated as to the night. I do have to say that the serenity, romanticism, and view especially with the intellibrite light shows both on and off brings a different perspective and another level of pool enjoyment ( Of course while sipping on Adult Beverage helps like a Glass of Johnny Walker Black on the rocks :mrgreen: ,) Too many times we forget to enjoy the the night however I feel that we try to get our money's worth as we spend a great deal of time in the Flamingo Lounge and the Dolphin Bar and Grill. Please feel free to comment and I invite you to post night time pics of your pool and backyard oasis :cheers: :cheers:

CopyofDSCN1024.jpg

CopyofDSCN1026.jpg

CopyofDSCN1025.jpg

CopyofDSCN1027.jpg

CopyofDSCN1020.jpg

CopyofDSCN1021.jpg

CopyofDSCN1019.jpg

Butterfly said:
The place looks great! Oh how I wish we could have a screened room... :cry:

Love your Flamingo Lounge and Dolphin Bar and Grill and I like the night lights - except the one that makes the water look green! :mrgreen:
I give credit to the wife, she designed the pool and decorated the lounge and grill area. :cheers:

Thanks Brent! We love it too. I'll be posting some updated pics as soon as we get some good weather as the landscaping is all done now.

Yes, that is our town you see in the distance and if you squint really hard you might see downtown Sacramento on the horizon.

Not great night shots, but here are a few from a couple of months ago. I added the palm tree lights just after taking the photos with the tiki torches in them. Between the tikis, the palms, a fire pit and changing LED pool light, it's quite a pleasant place to just hang out now. Worlds different from when it was just a plain grass yard. I just can't wait for the triple digit temps to arrive so I can actually get some quality time in this beauty!

nightpool2.jpg

nightpool3.jpg

nightpool1.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Everybody, beautiful pictures!! Brentr, what types of palms do you have in those pots and what lights do you have to light them up? That's exactly what I have been attempting to do with a couple of dwarf palms that I have but can't get them to really grow lush in the pots, and they are in really big pots so they would have lots of room to expand. I would like to put then around my fountain waterfall, but just can" t get them to grow lush like yours. Please tell me your secret!!!! :)

Planton, my palms are Majesty Palms, got them from Home Depot, just water twice a week and some fertilizer a few times a year, they are very huge and tall now and seem to be busting out of the pots, this is my third year with them, I move them into the Flamingo Lounge when we have a freeze predicted. The lights are solar lights from Walmart $10 each. I have replaced them each season. Sometimes you can get them for $8 each on sale. :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.