Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Night Time Pictures of your Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Post Night Time Pictures of your Pool

We really enjoy every aspect of our pool. Day time enjoyment is equally appreciated as to the night. I do have to say that the serenity, romanticism, and view especially with the intellibrite light shows both on and off brings a different perspective and another level of pool enjoyment ( Of course while sipping on Adult Beverage helps like a Glass of Johnny Walker Black on the rocks ,) Too many times we forget to enjoy the the night however I feel that we try to get our money's worth as we spend a great deal of time in the Flamingo Lounge and the Dolphin Bar and Grill. Please feel free to comment and I invite you to post night time pics of your pool and backyard oasis

6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Post Night Time Pictures of your Pool

Nice
    13,000 Plaster IG Pool approx
    Hayward C5030 Cart Filter
    Emerson 1081 EB653 1.0 HP 1.40 S.F. 3450 RPM
    Pool Calculator, Pool School, TF Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm debating about buying a "clip on" light for my AG.
    Aaron
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]
    Powered by: TFP, PoolMath & TFTestkits

4. Back To Top    #4

The place looks great! Oh how I wish we could have a screened room...

Love your Flamingo Lounge and Dolphin Bar and Grill and I like the night lights - except the one that makes the water look green!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

20'x34' gunite pool, 7' raised spa, Wet Edge Primera, VS3050 pump, 2x whisperflo pump for water features and in-floor cleaner, CC520 Cartridge filter, Pentair 400k btu heater, Intellichlor IC40, Paramount PV3, Easytouch8

6. Back To Top    #6

Mud I love your back yard . Is that a city of lights I see in the middle of the pic???
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    The place looks great! Oh how I wish we could have a screened room...

Love your Flamingo Lounge and Dolphin Bar and Grill and I like the night lights - except the one that makes the water look green!
    I give credit to the wife, she designed the pool and decorated the lounge and grill area.

8. Back To Top    #8

Thanks Brent! We love it too. I'll be posting some updated pics as soon as we get some good weather as the landscaping is all done now.

Yes, that is our town you see in the distance and if you squint really hard you might see downtown Sacramento on the horizon.
    20'x34' gunite pool, 7' raised spa, Wet Edge Primera, VS3050 pump, 2x whisperflo pump for water features and in-floor cleaner, CC520 Cartridge filter, Pentair 400k btu heater, Intellichlor IC40, Paramount PV3, Easytouch8

9. Back To Top    #9

I love the night shots...
    Both pools look amazing.
    Size 12,000 gal | Filtration Jandy 340 CL Cartridge | Sanitation Jandy 1400 AquaPure SWG | Placement In-ground Gunite | Finish Medium Gray Plaster | Automation Jandy Aqualink RS w/PDA6
    Pump Jandy 2.5hp 2 speed Stealth | Location New Orleans LA
    Heat Jandy EE2000t
    Test kit Taylor K-2006 (fas-dpd)

10. Back To Top    #10

Not great night shots, but here are a few from a couple of months ago. I added the palm tree lights just after taking the photos with the tiki torches in them. Between the tikis, the palms, a fire pit and changing LED pool light, it's quite a pleasant place to just hang out now. Worlds different from when it was just a plain grass yard. I just can't wait for the triple digit temps to arrive so I can actually get some quality time in this beauty!

11. Back To Top    #11

mud, very nice setup. Do you live in Folsom, perhaps?
    60k gallon (est), 83ft PebbleTech pool, spa. Goldline Aqualogic controller, AQL-PS-8. 2 Hayward SwimClear C5025 filters. Hayward H400ED2 heater. 2 T-15 SWG. Pool pump: Hayward SP4015NS pump / 1.5 HP A.O Smith SP1615-Z-1-BNC motor. Spa pump: Hayward SP4015NS pump / 1.0 HP Emerson 1081 motor (SF 1.4, RPM 3450, Amps SF 6.2-5.8/11.6). Hayward 5060 3/4HP booster pump. 6' x 9' waterfall driven by a Hayward SP4015NS pump (115 GPM @ 47' of head & 2200 watts). Spa jets driven by a Hayward SP4015NS pump / 1.5 HP A.O Smith SP1615-Z-1-BNC motor (SF 1.6, RPM 3450, Amps SF 11.0 - 10.2/20.4) Still learning!

12. Back To Top    #12

Our Pool this past season.
    Chad R.

POOL SIZE: 16 x 32' Vinyl lined pool. 22,000 gallons. 8' deep. 2009 Hayward 1.5 HP Super Pump. Hayward S310S 30" 500 lb Sand filter. 1 skimmer and 2 returns. Solar Blanket.

Pics of my pool: http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/reindeerboy/

13. Back To Top    #13

[attachment=0:3mgos1dn]poolatnight.jpg[/attachment:3mgos1dn]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8,000GAL IG PebbleTech/Pentair CCP420 Cartridge Filter (100GAL/MIN)/
    Wisperflow 1HP Pump/UltraPure Ozonator/Pool Frog (Not In Use)

14. Back To Top    #14

Here's my pool at night!

Rob B
    My $100 pool finally died after 6 years.
    Totally got our monies worth!
    Butterfly made me do it...

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by Kias
    Here's my pool at night!
    lol...i think
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

16. Back To Top    #16

Still need lights... Lol

Rob B
    My $100 pool finally died after 6 years.
    Totally got our monies worth!
    Butterfly made me do it...

17. Back To Top    #17

No special LED light needed for my green water (this was taken before my wife and I learned BBB)
    16,000Gal-Oval IG Plaster, Hayward SP2605X7 3/4-HP Pump Z-Wave Controlled, Hayward C1200 Cartridge Filter, Wedding Cake steps and a 7' deep-end, BBBing with a TF-100 & SpeedStir!

18. Back To Top    #18

Everybody, beautiful pictures!! Brentr, what types of palms do you have in those pots and what lights do you have to light them up? That's exactly what I have been attempting to do with a couple of dwarf palms that I have but can't get them to really grow lush in the pots, and they are in really big pots so they would have lots of room to expand. I would like to put then around my fountain waterfall, but just can" t get them to grow lush like yours. Please tell me your secret!!!!
    17.5K IG Pool with Spa spillover and fountain, Plaster Finish, Purex Triton CC420 Cartridge Filter, Pentair Intelliflo XF VS motor, Laars LX GasHeater, Polaris 360

19. Back To Top    #19

Planton, my palms are Majesty Palms, got them from Home Depot, just water twice a week and some fertilizer a few times a year, they are very huge and tall now and seem to be busting out of the pots, this is my third year with them, I move them into the Flamingo Lounge when we have a freeze predicted. The lights are solar lights from Walmart $10 each. I have replaced them each season. Sometimes you can get them for $8 each on sale.

20. Back To Top    #20

Great!!! Thanks, I will try that, didn't know those solar lights put out so much light, that's awsome!
    17.5K IG Pool with Spa spillover and fountain, Plaster Finish, Purex Triton CC420 Cartridge Filter, Pentair Intelliflo XF VS motor, Laars LX GasHeater, Polaris 360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast