Vinyl SWG Pool. Going to start out the gate with BBB. Going to order the TF100 today. Do I need any of the 5 options? We just spent 50K, a few extra bucks is not an issue at this point.
1. The Speedstir - I thought this little device was somewhat frivolous until I got one for my kit and started using it....Wow! It really makes the tests more accurate and precise.
2. Borates Test Strips - If you use borates in your pool, or plan to, these strips will provide you adequate accuracy to keep your borates around the 50ppm recommended mark.
3. Salt Test Strips - If you have a salt pool, testing the salt content of your pool water is very important.
4. Taylor K-1776 Salt Test - For those with salt pools and wanting more precision than the Salt strips can provide.
5. The "XL" option - Last year, we sold a TF-100XL kit who's only difference was double the volume of the two most expensive reagents. It was really a good way for people with green pools (algae) or performing baquacil conversion to get the extra testing materials they needed and save some money doing so. This year, we have simply included those extra ingredients into the XL option rather than describe it as a different kit.