West Michigan
Okay here is my first test results for this year -

Keep in mind this is a bromine pool,

Bromine - .5
Ph - 7.6
TA - 120
CYA - 10
TDS - 450

After testing the water I added 4lbs of sodium bromide to help build my "bank" back up after starting up the pool. I have two floaters filled with bromine to help bring the bromine levels up. I will re-test again tomorrow and see if the bromide has helped with the bromine levels.

Any thoughts or suggestions on these levels would be appreciated! :)

I plan on doing the borax/muriatic acid this week unless there is some reason I should wait.

:oops: I accidentally posted this in one of my other threads. So here is my re-post.

Today's updated test results -

Bromine - 3.4
pH - 7.6
Alkalinity - 130
Hardness - 200

So the added bromide and bleach yesterday seemed to help bring my bromine levels up to normal range. Should I assume my bromide "bank" is up to where it needs to be?

Now that my levels are in the normal range should I be able to maintain my levels with a bromine floater and chlorine when needed?

Thanks again to all who have helped! I can see this season will be much more successful than last season! :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.