Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: SAVI/Fiberworks control with Intellitouch???

1. Back To Top    #1

SAVI/Fiberworks control with Intellitouch???

Does anyone know if SAVI or Fiberworks lighting can be controlled with the Pentair Intellitouch? I am looking to install LED shelf bubblers and would like to control the LED color changing lights of the bubblers using screenlogic or an Iphone. Unfortunately, Pentair doesn't make any LED bubblers.
    24,480gal True L. 1.0HP pump. Sta-Rite Cristal-flo T240BP1 with a WC112-147/148 multiport.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: SAVI/Fiberworks control with Intellitouch???

Both of those can be controlled by the IntelliTouch. The SAVI lights are controlled by turning them on and off quickly in particular patterns, while the Fiberworks lights can be integrated directly giving you special controls on the fancier remotes.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

What about Fiberstar? I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to run 14 LED bubblers and a perimeter light kit while being able to control it all from an iPhone.
    24,480gal True L. 1.0HP pump. Sta-Rite Cristal-flo T240BP1 with a WC112-147/148 multiport.

4. Back To Top    #4

Most of the Fiberstar lights require two relays in the IntelliTouch, one to turn them on and off and a second one to control the colors.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

5. Back To Top    #5

Just bought 14 savi melody lights/bubblers, 4 pentair 5g led, and a savi 150' perimeter light with 3 melody led light sources. I guess I will try to program the intellitouch to run it all from my PC. Any hints or tips are welcome.