I think I tested with the R003 reagent this am instead of the R0600. I have been shocking, and I use the drop test first to dry and save my other reagents. Shock level is 10 and I was at 10 about 930 pm last night. Checked it about 930 this am and got 1. So I added enough bleach to reach 10 and then realized I probably used the wrong reagent. I thought it was odd it was so low, but had other things on my mind. My cya was not registering on sunday and I haven't had a chance to add any since my mom has been in the hospital. I backwashed and am in the process of adding water.
Question #1 If damage is done, will it just bleach my liner or can it cause pump damage also?
Question #2 Any other suggestions?
I brushed the sides and bottom, as I have been working on clearing algae, my water is a light blue/grey.