Oh my pains are forever going with pool store guys!

Aug 23, 2010
Alsace, France
Well hello my friends, we have 4 pool stores near here in France.

1) Discount pool store, the girl has pretty eyes but doesnot know pool from a pipe. That is french joke. The manager allways have no time to help any body.

2) Nice couple started local store, she put her brain on spin cycle some year ago, he is allways gone, proably to get away from her.

3) Another guy in an other village some ways away, he is allways drunk! And he smoke cigarettes too, I hate that. He is take care of my neighbor pool, sometimes he just does not come for months.

4) Reel good pool guy 30 minutes to drive away, he is allways gone for costom pool installations of his customers. His wife is nice but not knows enough.

So you see how my pains are forever with picking some knowledge up. :hammer:

Just get yourself a good test kit like the TF-100 and do all your own testing and with the help of the wonderful people here at TFP, you'll be way better off and not waste a year of getting 'Pool Schooled' like what happened to me. :hammer:
We had a pool party yesterday and all is very well now without the pool store! :goodjob:
Chuck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.