How can I get a TFP test kit?

I am very sorry, but Postal Regulations prohibit us from sending the kit via US mail to France. (or any other foreign country)

Shipping via FedEx or UPS is outrageously expensive so we simply are unable to ship outside the 50 United States and US territories.

I wish it were different.

Welcome :)

Here is a post from a thread last year - a member from Sweden was trying to get a kit as well - one of our special contributors, Richard, recommended they try:
chem geek said:
The Palintest SP 315C is very much like the Taylor K-2005 test kit so is great except for the chlorine test. There is a separate Palintest FAS-DPD SP 300, but this looks like it might only be available in the U.S.

If you click on the first link - you may be able to find something that is not perfect but as close as you can get.

Strike One with french distributor: "We've never heard of that kit. How do you spell Palintest?" they said. This is so often what life in France is like when you try to find the good stuff except food and wine. :hammer: You folks in the America are lucky I understand. My brother in LA says you can buy anything in LA.

But Palintest also give me the name of their german distributor. And I speak some German. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.