Goldline Aqua Rite Turns On And Off Every 2 Minutes

May 29, 2011
I have a Goldline Aqua Rite SWG I think the model is #G1 939013A
It keeps turning on and off every 2 minutes or so when it is in super-chlorinate mode.
When it is in auto mode it powers up then shuts down after a few minutes.
Any idea how to troubleshoot this?
I am new to pools but I am comfortable fixing things.

Any help or input is much appreciated.

Hmm.. I don't have enough info to really give a valid response. But let me have you check a few things. First, when the generator is cycling, does the actualy power light stay on? Next, is your pool getting adequate circulation (the goldline works on a flow switch), and what are your pool readings (Chlorine, Stabilizer, Calcium Hardness, Alkalinity and pH). Last thing, when is the last time the cells were cleaned? This may help start troubleshooting. These devices are not easy to troubleshoot over messages.

Similar problem here. After inspecting the board, I discovered a brownish tinge on the back side of the top of two black relays. I replaced the reading and cycled through so the salt reading was in the normal range and it worked perfectly. I had to repeat the repair about 18 mos. later. The Omron GBP-1C4P 24V relay is a little more tedious to replace as there are more points of contact on the board. Still a pretty easy fix. Here is a website that sells the relays. http://www.newark.com/omron-electronic- ... QAWidgetID

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.