I have been trying to open my pool up for the last three weeks and when getting my water tested, I am told that I have no available free chlorine. I have shocked so much (over 60 lbs) it has about put me in the poor house. I have been a pool owner for the past 25 years and grew up as a kid with a pool and I have never gone through anything of this magnitude. Anyone have any suggestions? everything thing else in the pool is balanced.
I am thinking that I might move over to a salt generator......any thoughts on this as well?