LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2011
West Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'd like to add bubbles to my return jet for aeration but would prefer not to have plumbing in the pool. Does anyone know of any Venturi tees that fit on the external side of return fittings for AGPs? I found many Venturi tees but they all seem to have slip connections which could end up leaking at pressure. I'd like to find one with the proper MPT and FPT.

Re: Venturi tee for aeration on external side of return fitt

Not at all, I can see it working both ways. Oops, I apparently missed the part about 'no plumbing in the pool'. Sorry.

What's wrong with slip connections? Every glued connection is a slip connection.

Re: Venturi tee for aeration on external side of return fitt

Bama Rambler said:
Not at all, I can see it working both ways. Oops, I apparently missed the part about 'no plumbing in the pool'. Sorry.

What's wrong with slip connections? Every glued connection is a slip connection.

I kind of just wanted to be able to unscrew the fittings and add the venturi to existing fittings without using glue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.