LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2010
FC=4.5
CC=1
TC=5.5
PH=8.2
TA=180
CH=360
CYA=70 (was 90 before vac to waste. Why the drop? Haven't added water back yet.)
Salt not tested was at about 3400 last time and alarm keeps going off.

Water is cloudy. Had alot of dirt on bottom of pool, vacuum would pick it up, then let it back thru the return, I'm guessing.
Vacuumed to waste day before yesterday. Was waiting for water to settle and planned to do it again, but Grandkids keep coming. Still want/need to do it and add water back.

I need to change my profile info. I am now using Intex Klear Water SWG. It hasn't been clear since I hooked it up in late March. :hammer:

Pool Calculator tells me to drop my PH to 7.0 to 7.2 with MA. Then raise with Grandkids splashing :lol:
When I finish vacuuming to waste and refill the pool, that will lower my salt and CYA more, correct?
I think something is slowly brewing in my little pool. Any suggestions very much appreciated.

Before shocking with bleach, you will need to lower your pH. 8.2 is too high. Add enough acid to lower it to to a pH of 7.2 to 7.4. Use the Pool Calculator to calculate your dosage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.