Best Way to ADD water?

dpool

Sep 20, 2007
Not sure where to put this since I'm not new around here but ... .

The question of the day:

What's the best way to ADD new water. I have an small SPLASHER type ABOVE GROUND pool so usually I just stick the hose in it - set a timer and pray I remember that when the timer goes off what the bell means! Was that for the oven? The washing machine? OH the POOL water!

So today I was adding water but it's a kinda nice day and I felt that standing by the edge and holding the hose and adding water was a relaxing zen type activitiy for me this morning. I'm sure some of you totally understand that 'moment.'

BUT - as I was adding water - I had the pressure nozzle I use for cleaning the filter still on the hose - and found I was making quite a lot of BUBBLES as the hose water shot into the pool water. Now, is this a good thing or bad. I figured I'm adding OXYGEN but does that FEED the Algae? Does it help in anyway or hurt my efforts? It is quite fun and calming but I would give that up if it's going to cause more problems down the line.

What do you think?

dpool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.