SWG transformer and LED Lights question

N

Nick363

I have a few questions that I hope someone can answer. We have a new Easytouch Control box with the SWG Transformer inside as well as 150 amp sub panel. Does the SWG get hooked to the load side of the Pump Relay? I know it states that in the directions. But I am confused with the Pentair VF and the Sinc cable as well as the 220 hook-up. Also, we have 2 pool lights and a spa light. All are LED. Do I attach both Pool lights together on 1 relay. Or, do I attach each light to its own relay.
Thanks,
Nick

Putting the lights on one relay or two is a personal choice. Do you want to be able to control them separately and do you have enough relays?

Yes, the SWG transformer should be connected to the pump relay, even if the pump isn't.

A VF pump does not get connected to the pump relay. Instead it goes straight to it's own breaker.

Ah. That makes sence. So the Sinc cable contols the Pump. That is the way he has hooked it up. The main power for the pump goes to a braker. He just didnt know that the SWG transformer gets hooked to the Pump relay. And yes I would like the pool lights connected to the same relay. then I have an extra for yard lights.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.