Need Vinyl Liner replaced - can't find anyone to do it

May 28, 2011
Pasco Co. Florida

In January we signed a contract to have our liner replaced and steps refinished. Hired an contractor with positive Angie's List reviewes. Then the nightmare began. After receiving $2900 this unscrupulous contractor walked off the job. For five months the pool has sat empty with the liner removed. Legal proceedings will take more time. We'd like to find another contractor to finish the job. Just seems no one wants to do it. We call contractors only to be told they don't do that anymore, or they just never return the calls.

Any recommendations where we can find someone (honest, reliable, dependable, LICENSED and available) to install a vinyl liner in Pasco Co. Florida?

Thanks!

Guess this wasn't the right place to put my request. So I put a wanted ad on craigslist and got a few replies. Hopefully the pool can be done for the 4th of July! So i got my frustration out be creating my own webpage on the subject. www.allstarpoolfl.com. Didn't accomplish anything but I feel A LOT BETTER TONIGHT.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.