Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: My food Blog.

1. Back To Top    #1

My food Blog.

Hey TFPer's over the last week or so I have been putting together a food blog. Right now there is not much 'outdoor' cooking involved on the blog but that will change now that we are approaching summer.

I hope to get a Big Green Egg and create some perfectly smoked meat. Just gotta convince the wife that it's worth 700 bucks

Anyways if you want to check out my food blog hit the link posted below. If you want and detailed recipes just let me know..
    Size: 48*18
    Filter: DE (Hayward 4800)
    Pool : IG
    Flow Rate: ???

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: My food Blog.

Hope everyone is having a Great Memorial Day! We had a pool party yesterday. Thanks to all the expert advice I got on this forum everyone complimented me on the sparkling beauty of my pool. Not a single eye irritated.

I grilled a TON of burgers and dogs, I'll be having hamburgers and dogs as leftovers for a week.

I posted some pics of me grilling. I was only able to snap off a few pictures. Standing in front of that Grill was like standing on the surface of the sun. Good thing I have a beautiful pool thanks to TFP, that I can douse the flames with.

Check out my blog for more on the fun:
    Size: 48*18
    Filter: DE (Hayward 4800)
    Pool : IG
    Flow Rate: ???