10 days ago our pool was a nice thick green. Now, it's no longer green, it's just cloudy. I can see about 3-4 feet down.
I've kept the pool at an FC shock level of 12 for 10 days now and it just doesn't seem to be clearing up at all.
Here are my test levels as of this morning:
FC - 9
CC - 0
pH - 7.4
TA - 80
CYA - 30
The FC of 9 is because I'm loosing a few ppm at night. I added the appropriate amount of bleach right after I tested to get things back up to 12.
I've added about 30 gallons of 6% bleach over the past 10 days. This is the first time I've shocked the pool, so I'm not really sure what's realistic as far as how long it should take, but it sure feels like it's taking too long.