Green light not working on Intex SWCG

Jun 4, 2010
The green light has stopped working on my Intex SWCG. It is a 2008 or earlier model. It appears to still be working correctly since it is still creating bubbles and code 93 is displayed at the end of the cycle. Is there any way to test it other than just monitoring the chlorine level?

Just to follow up in case someone else has this problem. It appears to be just a bad light. Chlorine is definitely being produced. It has been nearly a week and chlorine level is still holding solid. I will continue to monitor it.

Mine did that once and was fine the next day. I have 2 model 2009 units and just finished modifying both with Blue LEDs for chlor, and amber LEDs for sleep. At night i sometimes look out the bathroom window on the 2nd floor to see if the unit is working, from the distance I can't see the OEM green LED, and the sleep OEM red LED couldn't be diserned from the red fault lights. Now its easy to tell at any distance. I have pics of the mod and finished results. All pics are 7.1MP (limit hear 256k) so if anyone has an easy idea for sharing with the group I'm all ears.

I never saw bad soldering inside soo i don't know why my OEM green LED failed that one day then came back to life.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.