Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks Guy's

1. Back To Top    #1

Thanks Guy's

Well I've been on the BBB system now for 3 full months, and the pool is running great! PH demand has been cut in about half from years past! Running right now less hours also! Test the pool this morning and here's what I got,
    FC 6.5
    CC 0
    TC 6.5
    PH 7.2
    TA 90
    CYA 85
    Salt 3200
    Borates 50

Thanks again for all the help!
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Thanks Guy's

Congrats!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Good job!

Now stick around and guide other people. There are still folks who trust pool store testing and pool store advice. They need you.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by Richard320
    Good job!

... There are still folks who trust pool store testing and pool store advice.
    On THIS site???
    20,125 gal. (2,690.6 c.f.) In-Ground / Concrete (Gunite) / Pentair Tagelus TA-60-60D Sand Filter / Pentair Whisper Flo Pump Model WF-24 @ 1HP / Hayward Veri-Flo Valve Model 710 / Taylor FAS-DPD K-2006 test kit / Pool School student

6. Back To Top    #6

Strong!

7. Back To Top    #7

Will do Richard! I check in every day, still lots to learn! People need to really take the time and READ POOL SCHOOL!! Most of the people just opening up or starting there first pool can get most of there answers there! And the TF100 test kit should be the only test kit you ever need to buy! Already planing on upgrades for equipment in the future, and I know where I can get the honest reviews of the equipment I plan on getting right here!
    40'x19' IG Diamond Brite 29K 4' Waterfall/Dive Rock FNS60 DE Inteliflo VS 2hp Whisperflo pumps Aqualogic(P4) SWG TF100 Tester

Pool School, Pool Calculator,TFTestKits,