Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I lost my installation instructions - edit

1. Back To Top    #1

I lost my installation instructions - edit

Well, I'm sure it's around somewhere. But for the life of me I can't find them! I'm having no luck looking online either. I called the place where I bought my pool and they gave me two email address that don't work. Maybe one of you could help me?

Its a Sandy Point above ground pool (18x34 oval). From what I could tell it is made by artisan pools.

ETA: Opps, I meant sandy point.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: I lost my installation instructions

I did some searching and can't find that particular model and manufacturer. The place you bought it from should be able to copy a manual from another pool for you.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: I lost my installation instructions - edit

Heeeelp! They are no help where I bought the pool, the warehouse is seperate than the store. I can't seem to get them to pull one out. I'll try again later, and maybe I'll get someone more helpful.

4. Back To Top    #4

Sicklerville, NJ

Re: I lost my installation instructions - edit

I found the address for a pool manufacturer called Artesian Pools LLC as 1601 Wicomico St. in Baltimore.

From that I found this

Which links to here:

And finally:

Don't know if that's the right one, but worth a shot.
    25k gal Lazy-L, vinyl liner, poly walls, swimout spa, diving board, TurboTwister slide.
    Hayward 2HP 2-spd pump, Pentair 2HP spa pump, Hayward 30" 500lb sand filter.
    Goldline Pro Logic PS-8 automation/SWG. 2 LED ColorLogic 4.0. 8 Jandy deck jets. MX-8 cleaner.