Heads up on some good glassware

Richard320

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 6, 2010
San Dimas, CA (LA County)
Well, plasticware.

My favorite glasses are some large pub glasses. But they're glass. We've hunted and hunted for something similar but safer, and this year - they were just sitting there in plain sight at Target! $3.99 apiece. Not available on the web, though, so hurry. http://www.target.com/Acrylic-Ice-Tea-Glass-Clear/dp/B002WHO4TW/
[attachment=0:3nonoigg]Dsc02157.jpg[/attachment:3nonoigg]

Attachments

• Dsc02157.jpg
    Dsc02157.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 219
I like tervis too... but expensive!

I saw the tumblers you found at Target Richard, but wonder if they will come down in price soon since they've had them around since Nov/Dec. I used some for Christmas gifts last year... cut vinyl image w/my Cricut and made a nice personalized gift.

That's an idea... We have some friends/family who are over a lot during the summer months. Would be fun to get them each one of those glasses and personalize it for the season. Then there's no one using 3 glasses in a day because they can't remember which was theirs. Get that way too much right now!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.