Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy RS6 All Button Controller Problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy RS6 All Button Controller Problem

The "All button" controller has "6700 REV C" displayed with all of the LED's on and with no control from the all button unit. The pump is running as it should with the proper on/off times. The wiring between the all button controller and PCB board is OK, even hooked the all button direct to the PCB with the same problem. This same problem happen about two months ago. I disconnected the four wires between the controller and the PCB, hooked them back up and everything was working. Looking at the PCB, I noticed there are two 'chips', one is the processor and the other I am not sure of. Could these be reseated??? Any help would be appreciate since this has been going on for a couple of weeks.
    - NP -

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Jandy RS6 All Button Controller Problem

Problems like that are usually loose connections or bad wires. It is rare, but it is possible for there to be a problem with the main circuit board.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Houston, TX

Re: Jandy RS6 All Button Controller Problem

I am (hopefully was) having the same problem. Finally came home one day and the PCB board was dead and wouldn't power up. The transformer went out and since replacing it a few days ago we haven't had any issues. It might have been doing some strange things with the input voltage to the board on its way out and caused it to lock up.