Jandy aqualick wireless onetouch problems

May 15, 2011
jandy aqualink wireless 1 touch is acting up it worked fine for 4 years and i replaced the battery 1 season ago and it just doesnt work i turn it on and says firm ware b11 and never makes communication then sort of dies or something but never gets to the menu.. i checked the transmitter and nothing seems to be burned or anything i hooked up a service controller and that worked fine. could it just be the controller is fucoccha or can it be saved or should i be checking something else i may just call jandy tomorrow and see if they can walk me through something or anybody have any suggestions?

On the forums, unless someone has that same controller and has had that same problem, you're probably not going to get many responses. We have a few industry people on here but they're usually discouraged from giving advice about their products on public forums. I'd sugest a call to tech support.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.