Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy aqualick wireless onetouch problems

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy aqualick wireless onetouch problems

jandy aqualink wireless 1 touch is acting up it worked fine for 4 years and i replaced the battery 1 season ago and it just doesnt work i turn it on and says firm ware b11 and never makes communication then sort of dies or something but never gets to the menu.. i checked the transmitter and nothing seems to be burned or anything i hooked up a service controller and that worked fine. could it just be the controller is fucoccha or can it be saved or should i be checking something else i may just call jandy tomorrow and see if they can walk me through something or anybody have any suggestions?
    Softub T300 resort 1135l hot tub with ozonator using dichlor then bleach method.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Jandy aqualick wireless onetouch problems

i guess im looking for a real pool tech response
    Softub T300 resort 1135l hot tub with ozonator using dichlor then bleach method.

3. Back To Top    #3

On the forums, unless someone has that same controller and has had that same problem, you're probably not going to get many responses. We have a few industry people on here but they're usually discouraged from giving advice about their products on public forums. I'd sugest a call to tech support.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

will do thanks.