Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: deck resurfacing options

1. Back To Top    #1

deck resurfacing options

I am looking at resurfacing options for my 30 year old peagravel pool deck. I have heard about a resurfacing product called Carvestone and another one called Limecoat. I believe they are similar to each other. They are supposed to be longer lasting than sundeck and it is said to be harder than concrete. Does anyone have any experience with either one of these products? I cannot find any consumer reviews about them, only websites from the companies who make or apply them. I have sundeck in another location and I decided that I do not want to use that from my pool deck. I live near Houston.
    21000 Gallon Plaster Pool built in 10/2007, Jandy DE Filter, Jandy Heater in New Jersey

2. Back To Top    #2

Allen, TX

Re: deck resurfacing options

I am looking into this option also, but for a new pour. Did you get it done and what is your experience with it?
    10K gallons, IG vinyl free form Radiant Pool, 1HP SuperFlo 2 speed pump, 175 sqft Hayward C17502 plus cartridge filter, Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System CS8110 Model 54601EG, Jandy Pro Series Underwater Nicheless LED. 1 skimmer, 1 suction outlet, 3 returns, The Pool Cleaner. Pool installation in progress as of 09/24/2014.

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: deck resurfacing options

This thread is 3.5 years old. OP hasn't been on the forum for more than three years.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School