Agua Genie Help

Heavyd

Jun 14, 2007
Boise, Idaho
A pool builder in my area told me not to install them, now I wish I hadn't. I have two agua genie skimmers with returns that both are having major issues. I built the inground pool in 2007 and now I have multiple lines leaking. Bad glue maybe to blame.

However, I have struggled winterizing my pool every year because of the design of the aqua genie. Also because i need to raise the water level to support my auto pool cover from the weight of the snow.

I have two aqua genie skimmers, one is leaking on suction side....the other leaking on the pressure side. I have confirmed with pressure testing, however trying to pressure test the pressue side is a pain with the front face design of the aqua genie.

Has anyone replaced the aqua genie with another brand, say hayward? I'm done with these skimmers and ready to rip up my concrete deck and replace them for good.

Any help would be appreciated.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.