Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy AquaPure 1400 Two Port Cell

1. Back To Top    #1

Jandy AquaPure 1400 Two Port Cell

My system is also 6 or 7 years old and I have a two port cell. Fear has come into my life since I found out that Jandy has sold out all of their old customer and do not make the 1400 2 port cell now so you have to change out to a 3 port. This in my case is going to require replacement of the complete ouitput plumbing system unless one of you gentlemen know where I can find a 2 port cell for the 1400? TKS in advance

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: Jandy AquaPure 1400 Two Port Cell

Welcome to TFP!

Two port cells have become nearly impossible to find.

If you post a picture of your system there is a chance that someone here will be able to suggest a way to install the new cell without replacing quite as much.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you I will do that.... Also is there a replacement system autopilot, Pentair, or any other manufacturer that will match the Jandy 1400 2 inch fitting and size ... I would consider replacing the entire system if a such an animal is out there.

Sometimes 3 parts cost more than one system.

4. Back To Top    #4

I went a head and purchased the 3 port replacement. when I was reading the installation instruction it said it was a direct replacement for the 2 port however the connector on my two port are to small like maybe
    2 vs the 2.5 needed. Are there more replacement options available so i could just drop it in.

The sensor does not seem to be a problem. I could just leave the old sensor in place and wire up the new one per the instructions.

any ideas please
    Attached Images Attached Images