I had very slow flow in my Liquidator lines with a lot of WS buildup. I used dilute muriatic acid to dissolve everything including the float valves.
Then I had problem with air in lines. Found the flowmeter has a tiny crack allowing air in. Removed it from line and still had low flow.
I figured there had to be a blockage somewhere and the only place I had not checked was the inlet line on the suction side of the pump. I disconnected this and to my surprise the whole nipple was blocked with crusted whit stuff. Took a probe a cleaned it out and flow is now great.
That WS is tricky and every place has to be checked.
Now just need a new flowmeter.
Thought my problem may help someone else.