Cooper Sand Filters???

In the interest of full disclosure, I do have a connection with W. Cooper.
Yes, W. Cooper makes filters for many others and sells their own under the Ranger brand. They are a small company that does little advertising so costs are lower and filters less expensive, but very good quality. Main difference is that the tanks are thicker and much heavier than most others, and the internal parts (hub and laterals) are larger that most others. Built much like a commercial sand filter. The company was started about 20 years ago by a gentleman named Wilf Cooper who helped create one of the first Sta-Rite sand filters. They are Canadian, but most are sold in the NE and SE USA.

That's an excellent post, jcpooldog.

To give everyone some background, it is often very difficult for an "In the Industry" member to post without violating forum rules. They cannot post for any direct selling and often get in hot water mentioning their product (for the purpose of selling). They cannot post a link until they have 200 meaningful posts.

There is also a surprisingly large number of ITI folks who try to "sneak" their posts in by not spelling out who they are.....keeps the moderators very busy.

So, jcpooldog has done his homework by carefully reading the forum rules and abiding by them 100%. What he gets in return is a heck of an exposure for his product and an opportunity for the rest of us to learn more about something we may not have known. (I didn't)

That's kind of a win-win deal and I really like to see that on the forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.