Wednesday afternoon I shocked my pool. There wasn't much green/algae, but FC was near 0 and the water was super cloudy.
Since Wednesday afternoon I've done my best to keep FC at ~12 (though it's gotten as low as 8). It's been as high as 14.
So, now it's Saturday and while the water certainly isn't green anymore, it's still very cloudy. It's been three days of shocking but no real visual results that things are getting better. Is that typical?
Overnight FC loss has been ~2-3, but CC levels have been zero or maybe 0.2 or 0.3...certainly below 0.5.
Here are my most recent tests (as of this evening):
FC - 13.5
CC - 0.6
pH - 7.4
TA - 80
CH - 140
CYA - 30