Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Chlorinator Help

1. Back To Top    #1

Chlorinator Help

I just installed a new chlorinator, a Hayward TurboCell (T-15), when trying to install it, I am supposed to configure my AquaLogic PS-4. When attempting to do this, the AquaLogic won't show "Chlor. Config" under the Configuration Menu. Any ideas?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Chlorinator Help

Welcome to TFP!

Have you run the four wire communications cable between the AquaLogic and the AquaRite units?
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

The T-15 unit came with one cord and I plugged it in to the AquaLogic unit. That was the only cord that came with the unit.

4. Back To Top    #4

Sorry, my previous comments are for a different setup where there is a separate SWG control box.

There should be cell (the T-15) and a separate flow switch module, with two separate cables going back to the automation system. It won't work without the flow switch, which is a separate piece that installs in the plumbing close to but separately from the cell.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School