We moved 10 years ago and took down a 24' x 52" pool that was only 2 1/2 years old.
It has been in a storage crate in our garage for all this time in Ohio. We planning to finally get around to putting it back up this year. I have some questions:
1) We used sand last time, but have been reading the forum discussions on gorilla pad which seems the way to go. Should we get a 24' pad or go with the larger 27' or 28' pad?
2) If we buy a gorilla pad, should we buy the coves too? What about the foam walls?
3) The liner has been folded in the storage crate for 10 years. It was in great shape, but with Ohio winters/summers we are thinking we should we order a new liner just to be safe. Agree?
4) We've heard people don't use sand filters any more. Does it matter if our sand filter still works or should we just get something else? If something else - what?
5) Should we place an order online or find a local dealer? If so, who?
6) It's been 10 years - what else should we be thinking of?
Thanks! We wanted to ask here before we went to the pool store for their "expert advice".